Daily Answer Writing For UPSC Civil Services Examination Practice Questions
Answer writing is a continuous exercise that is an inalienable part of the preparation process for the Civil Services Examination. A well-written answer not only reflects the knowledge of an aspirant but also his/her ability to tailor the content in a manner suited to meet the expectations of the question.
” Daily Practice Makes you Score more.”…!!
Mains Answer Writing
Important tips for Mains Answer Writing:
- Read the question carefully and break into parts as per the things asked.
- Start with a brief intro of the main focus area of the question
- Break answer into sub-headings and bullet points
- If possible, draw a rough diagram or flow chart to better illustrate your answer
- Give a conclusion/way forward at the end of your answer
- Stick to the word limit and overall time limit.
MAINS ANSWER WRITING MARATHON TEST – 36
Write the Answer not more than 200 words
1.The central location of India at the head of the Indian Ocean is considered of great significance? Analyze
SOURCE: NCERT Class IX Geography, Contemporary India – I, Chapter 1
2.Some of India’s salient physical features are both its curse and boon. Illustrate.
SOURCE: NCERT Class IX Geography, Contemporary India – I, Chapter 2