Aspirant IAS Academy is Coaching for UPSC | TNPSC GROUP I | TNPSC GROUP II | TNPSC GROUP II A || TNPSC GROUP IV | TET | POLICE.!! – in Coimbatore.
Classroom Coaching programmes at Coimbatore Centre:
This year three sessions would be started in the Coimbatore Centre, one in May, in July, and the last session in August/September. The 3 sessions focus on General Studies (Prelim cum Main) classroom Programme.
Aspirant IAS Academy’s classroom coaching is conducted in English Medium and Tamil Medium the institute’s center are available only at Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore.
The G.S classroom courses consist of the following:
- Class lectures by the Aspirant IAS Academy’s experienced faculties.
- Lecture notes and class handouts by the faculties.
- Printed study material called Yellow Books.
- Weekly & Monthly Current Affairs called E-Magazine.
- Prelims Test Series containing General Studies tests with answer & explanation.
- Mains Answer Writing Programme with feedback from our experienced evaluators for six months, to help students to develop the art of Answer Writing.
- Access to Online Student Portal – test.aspirantiasacademy.in which will have the following:
- Online Current affairs Classes (Sessions)
- Current Affairs Material
- Daily Current Affairs-based MCQs Tests of 10 Qs
- Online Current Affairs Classes: To cover the current Affairs for both the Prelims and Main Exam, we have online Current Affairs classes as part of G.S classroom Programme.
- The Online Current Affairs Classes will be taken by Aspirant IAS Academy’s experienced faculty.
- The Current Affairs classes will be given to G.S online and classroom students via online, even after 38 weeks of preparation until the Main exam 2022.
– Students will be given access to the Student’s Portal Aspirant IAS Academy’s exclusive content to help prepare for their exam even after their course gets over, until June 2022.
– Classes will be held Five days a week and Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) class timings may be extended if needed. Extra classes apart from regular schedule may be held to cover the syllabus on time. Sunday may not be a holiday.
- OFFLINE Classes
- LIVE Classes
- LIVE Recording Class Videos
- Daily Class Notes in both Medium of English and Tamil
- Daily Class Test (Offline & Online)
- Daily Current Affairs One-Liner
- Weekly Current Affairs Magazine
- Current Affairs Session & Test
- Test Batch
GENERAL STUDIES COACHING PROGRAMMES FOR CSE-2022
G.S Classroom Programme 2021-22 at Coimbatore centre in April 2021
This General Studies course will be covered in 9 to 10 months time. The admission process for the classroom course will start from the 3rd April 2021. Batch Starts From 14th April 2021. Due to the pandemic, if there is any unforeseen interference in attending the classes, in order to help the students to prepare without any interruption, students would be provided with recordings of the class lectures when they are unable to attend classes.
In a situation where the Government orders a lockdown in Coimbatore or there is a surge in Covid cases, the institute will have to temporarily suspend the classes and for the duration of the suspension of classes, the institute will switch over to online mode of teaching to cover the syllabus on time. Once the conditions become conducive to hold classes, the institute will switch over to offline mode of teaching, to cover the remaining part of the syllabus.
Unlike other money-minded Institutions, we provide flexible timing and lets our students attend the same session again and again until he/she gets it clear.