1. Supreme Court:
- The first time in the Supreme Court in India, 4 female judges operate for the first time in the 34 judges.
- Law Minister Kiran Rijiju said that 83 female judges operate in 1098 judges of high courts in India
Did you know?
- Supreme Court Article-(124-146)
- The chief justice and judges of the supreme court appointment by the president
2. Indian Space Research Organization:
- According to the Union Minister of Science and Technology:
- Chandrayaan-3 will be launched in August.
- 8 missile and 7 space missions launched between January and December
3. Central Government:
- Announced a prize of 5000 for rescuing those involved in the accident
4. Indian embassy officials are set to boycott the Beijing Games:
- It was the first time that Indian embassy officials announced that they would boycott the Olympic Games
5. February 4 - National Day of Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka National Day is celebrated on February 4 every year as Independence Day. Sri Lanka gained independence from British rule on February 4, 1948
1. Dix Award for Satyamangalam Tiger Archive:
- Satyamangalam was declared a tiger stronghold in 2013.
- They have changed from 30 to 80 tigers in the last 8 years
2. Tamil Nadu Rankings:
- The Reserve Bank estimates that Tamil Nadu has achieved 76 tonnes of rice per hectare in 2019-2020.
- From 2011-12 to 2019-2020, Tamil Nadu was ranked 2nd in the GDP.
- According to the Good Governance Code 2020-2021, Tamil Nadu ranks first among the “Group A” states related to the judiciary and public security.
- Tamil Nadu ranks second in the environment and fourth in agriculture
- Using the multi-dimensional poverty index of the Finance Commission, Tamil Nadu ranks middle in terms of rural-urban disparity.
Per Day One Info
Gandhi's visit to India:
- Gandhi arrived in India from South Africa on January 09, 1915.
- January 09 is observed as Overseas Indians Day.
- Date of death: 30 January 1948
- January 30 is observed as Martyrs’ Day