IOC Withdraws Top Olympic Honour From Vladimir Putin:
- The International Olympic Committee has stripped Russian President Vladimir Putin of the Olympic Order award in response to the invasion of Ukraine.
- International Olympic Committee Headquarters: Lausanne, Switzerland
- International Olympic Committee President: Thomas Bach
- International Olympic Committee Founded: 23 June 1894, Paris, France
Japan and India renews the Bilateral Swap Arrangement (BSA):
- Japan and India have renewed the Bilateral Swap Arrangement (BSA) the size of which is up to USD 75 billion.
- The actual Bilateral Swap Arrangement (BSA) was signed between the Bank of Japan and the Reserve Bank of India in 2018.
- Japan Capital: Tokyo
- Japan Currency: Japanese Yen
China’s Long March-8 Rocket Launches 22 Satellites into Space:
- China’s second Long March 8 rocket launched carrying a domestic record 22 satellites for a range of commercial Chinese space companies.
- The Long March 8 lifted off from Wenchang Satellite Launch Center at 10:06 p.m. Eastern Feb. 26, with the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC) later confirming launch success.
- China Capital: Beijing
- China Currency: Renminbi
US, EU, UK decided to eliminate selected Russian banks from SWIFT:
- Canada, U.S.A. and their European allies have come to a conclusion to remove the key Russian banks from the Interbank messaging system (IMS) of SWIFT.
Quantum Key Distribution tech tested by DRDO successfully between Vindhyachal & Prayagraj:
- A team of scientists, for the first time in the country, from the DRDO & IIT Delhi successfully demonstrated a Quantum Key Distribution link between two cities.
Google starts ‘Play Pass’ subscription in India:
- Google has announced the launch of ‘Play Pass’ subscription service in India that will provide Android device users access to over 1,000 applications and games without ads, in-app purchases.
- Google CEO: Sundar Pichai
- Google Founded: 4 September 1998
- Google Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States
First ‘Smart Managed EV Charging Station’ commissioned by BSES
- A subsidiary of Reliance Infrastructure, SES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) has commissioned India’s first ‘Smart Managed EV Charging Station’ in the New Delhi.
Tamil Nadu chief minister MK Stalin’s autobiography “Ungalil Oruvan” launched:
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi launched the first volume of Tamil Nadu chief minister MK Stalin’s autobiography Ungalil Oruvan (One Among You) in Chennai.
India’s first ambulance for street animals launched in Tamil Nadu:
- India’s first ambulance for street animals has been launched in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Madras High Court Justice Dr Anitha Sumanth launched the ambulance. The Stray Animal Care programme will be a “hospital on wheels” with an onboard veterinarian to provide on-site treatment to injured and sick street animals.
31st Southeast Asian Games to be held in Vietnam:
- The 31st Southeast Asian Games will be held in Vietnam from May 12 to 23, 2022. It is the biggest sporting event of Southeast Asia and is a biennial event.
Prof Bhushan Patwardhan named as chairman of NAAC:
- The UGC has appointed educationist and research scientist Professor Bhushan Patwardhan as chairman, of the executive committee of the NAAC.
Prof Deepak Dhar became the first Indian selected for Boltzmann Medal:
- Physicist Professor, Deepak Dhar has become the first Indian to be awarded the Boltzmann Medal.
- The medal presentation ceremony will be held during the StatPhys28 conference scheduled to be held in Tokyo in August this year. He shares the medal with John J Hoefield of Princeton University.
World Civil Defence Day observed on 1st March 2022:
- World Civil Defence Day is annually observed across the globe on 1st March.
- The theme of World Civil Defence Day 2022 is “Civil defence and management of displaced populations in face of disasters and crises; role of volunteers and the fight against pandemics”.
46th Civil Accounts Day Celebrated on 02 March 2022:
- The 46th Civil Accounts Day has celebrated on 2nd March 2022 at Dr Ambedkar International Centre, Janpath, New Delhi.
PER DAY ONE INFO
எட்டுத்தொகை நூல்கள் :
- நற்றிணை அடிவரையரை :9-12
- குறுந்தொகை அடிவரையரை :4-8
- ஐங்குறுநூறு அடிவரையரை :3-6
- கலித்தொகை அடிவரையரை :11-80
- பதிற்றுப்பத்து அடிவரையரை :8-57
- பரிபாடல் அடிவரையரை :25-400
- புறநானூறு அடிவரையரை :4-40
- அகநானூறு அடிவரையரை :13-31