Maternal Mortality in India:
- Kerala has yet again emerged on top when it comes to maternal and child health, with the State recording the lowest Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR).
- Kerala, Telangana, and Maharashtra are included in the top 3 states with the lowest MMR in India.
- The Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) has worsened in West Bengal, Haryana, Uttarakhand, and Chhattisgarh.
- The maternal mortality ratio (MMR) has drastically improved in UP, Rajasthan, and Bihar.
- Italy, Norway, Poland, and Belarus have the lowest MMR in the world.
Nation’s first AI & Robotics Technology Park (ARTPARK) :
- The country’s first Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Technology Park (ARTPARK) was launched in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
World Peace Center:
- India’s first ‘World Peace Center’ will be established in Gurugram
- Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti organisation established by Ambassador of Peace, Eminent Jainacharya Dr Lokeshji will establish India’s first World Peace Center in Gurugram, Haryana.
Mission Indradhanush: Odisha topped in full immunization with 90.5% coverage:
- According to the National Family Health Survey (NFHS)-5, Odisha became the top state in the list of full immunizations in India with 90.5% coverage under Mission Indradhanush.
- Odisha Capital: Bhubaneswar
- Odisha Governor: Ganeshi Lal
- Odisha Chief Minister: Naveen Patnai
‘Gender Samwaad’ organised by the Ministry of Rural Development:
- Over 3000 State Mission employees and members of SHGs from 34 states logged in to attend the third edition of ‘Gender Samwaad,’ organised by the DAY-NRLM.
- The event was held as part of the Amrit Mahotsava‘s Iconic Week commemoration theme of ‘Naye Bharat ki Naari.‘
National Vaccination Day:
- In India, the National Vaccination Day (also known as National Immunisation Day (IMD)) is observed on 16 March every year, to convey the importance of vaccination to the entire nation.
- The day was first observed in the year 1995.
- The theme for National Vaccination Day or National Immunisation Day 2022 is “Vaccines Work for all”.
‘[email protected]: Dreams Meet Delivery’:
A poem ‘Monsoon’ published by Sahitya Akademi:
- Sahitya Akademi, India’s National Academy of Letters has published a book-length poem ‘Monsoon’ by Indian poet-diplomat Abhay K.
- Sahitya Akademi was established on 12th March in 1954.
- Its logo was designed by Satyajit Ray himself and Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru was its first President.
- The first book published by the Academy was Bhagwan Buddha by D.D. Koshambi in 1956.
- It was a translation from Marathi into Hindi.
PER DAY ONE INFO
- Iron Man of India – Vallabhbhai Patel
- Father of the Constitution of India -B .R Ambedkar
- Father of the Indian Renaissance – Rajaram Mohan Roy
- The father of Indian revolutionary ideas -Bipin Chandra Paul,