Reliance Jio’s New Subsea Cable ‘India-Asia-Xpress’ To Connect Maldives:
- India’s largest 4G mobile broadband and digital service provider, Reliance Jio Info comm Ltd. will land the next generation multi-terabit India-Asia-Xpress (IAX) undersea cable system in Maldives.
Exercise Cobra Warrior 22: India to participate in multi-nation Exercise in March:
- Indian Air Force will participate in a multi-nation air exercise named ‘Exercise Cobra Warrior 22’ at Waddington, in the United Kingdom from March 06 to 27, 2022.
India’s NIUA and WEF to collaborate on sustainable cities development programme:
- The program aims to create an enabling environment for cities to generate decarbonization solutions across the energy, transport, and built environment sectors.
IBM unveiled new Cybersecurity Hub in Bengaluru to address cyberattack:
- International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) has launched a cybersecurity hub in Bengaluru to address the concerns of its clients across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
- IBM CEO: Arvind Krishna
- IBM Headquarters: New York, United States
- IBM Founder: Charles Ranlett Flint
- IBM Founded: 16 June 1911
India receives three more Rafale Fighter Jets from France:
- The 36th and final aircraft will arrive in India from France by March- April 2022, and will be a trainer aircraft.
- Three more Rafale fighter aircraft landed in India from France, with Indian specific enhancements. With this new arrival of the three jets, the total Rafale fleet with Indian Air Force (IAF) has reached 35
Moody’s revised India’s growth estimates to 9.5% in CY2022:
- In its update on Global Macro Outlook 2022-23 today, Moody’s said sales tax collection, retail activity and Purchasing Managers Index suggest solid momentum. However, high oil prices and supply distortions remain a drag on growth for India.
US Boeing delivers 12th P-8I maritime patrol aircraft to India:
- The Indian Navy has received the 12th anti-submarine warfare aircraft P-8I from the US-based aerospace company Boeing.
- Chief of Naval Staff: Admiral R Hari Kumar
- Indian Navy Founded: 26 January 1950
PM-Kisan 3rd Anniversary:
- PM-Kisan 3rd Anniversary, transferred Rs 1.80 lakh to farmers accounts directly
- About 11.78 crore farmers as of February 22, 2022, have been benefitted under the PM Kisan scheme, the amount worth Rs1.82 lakh crore have been disbursed.
GoI launches the “Janbhagidari Empowerment” portal in J&K:
- The Central Government launched the “Janbhagidari Empowerment” portal in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The portal was hosted on a different server with higher bandwidth, in order to provide easy and ready accessibility to the general public.
Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh becomes 100th ‘Har Ghar Jal’ District:
- Jal Jeevan Mission has achieved the significant milestone of providing tap water to every home of 100 districts across the country.
IIT Roorkee launched ‘KISAN’ mobile app in Uttarakhand:
- The IIT Roorkee has organized a regional farmers’ awareness programme as part of the ‘Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa’ project and launched KISAN mobile application.
A book title ‘The Great Tech Game’ penned by Anirudh Suri
- Indian author, Anirudh Suri has come out with his new book titled “The Great Tech Game: Shaping Geopolitics and the Destinies of Nations.’ It has been published by HarperCollins India
SAAF & National Cross Country Athletics Championship to be held in Nagaland
- Nagaland is all set to host the South Asian Athletic Federation (SAAF) cross country championship and 56th National Cross-Country athletics championships.
- The name of the Mascot is Akimji – a connotation of the word AMBITION derived from Sumi dialect of Naga tribe which exemplifies the ambition of the new generation of Naga youth.
HUL named Nitin Paranjpe as non-executive Chairman:
- Nitin Paranjpe has been appointed as the Non-Executive Chairman of the company with effect from March 31, 2022.
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd Headquarters: Mumbai
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd Founded: 17 October 1933
Sanjeev Sanyal named full-time member of Economic Advisory Council to PM:
- Finance Ministry's Principal Economic Advisor, Sanjeev Sanyal has been
inducted as a full-time member of the Economic
Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM).
Centre nominates Sanjay Malhotra as a Director of Central Board of RBI
- The Centre government has nominated Sanjay Malhotra, Secretary, Department of Financial Services (DFS), Ministry of Finance, as a Director on the Central Board of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Central Excise Day 2022:
- Central Excise Day, which is observed on February 24 commemorates the Central Excise and Salt Act which was enacted on 24th February 1944.
- This annual event is celebrated to highlight the essential role played by the Central Excise Department in the industrial development of the country.
PER DAY ONE INFO
- The year the Justice Party was formed was 1916 Justice Party First Conference – Opanakkarar Road, Coimbatore
- Magazines of the Justice Party: Dravidan -Tamil
- Andhra Prakashika -Telugu
- Justice -English