GoI launches mission named Operation Ganga to evacuate nationals from Ukraine:
- The government of India has launched an evacuation mission named Operation Ganga to evacuate Indian nationals from Ukraine due to the Russia-Ukraine tension.
Mansukh Mandaviya launched the “ICMR/ DHR Policy on Biomedical Innovation:
- For medical professionals, scientists, and technicians in medical, dental, and paramedical institutes, the Union health ministry has launched the ICMR/ DHR Policy.
Ministry of Education launches Bhasha Certificate Selfie campaign:
- The Ministry of Education has launched a campaign titled ‘Bhasha Certificate Selfie’.
- The aim of this campaign is to promote the Bhasha Sangam mobile app, launched by the Ministry under the aegis of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat to encourage cultural diversity and promote multilingualism
27th Chief of the Army Staff: M M Naravane:
- In April, 2022, General Manoj Mukund Naravane will be retiring from the post of 27th chief of the Indian Army.
Delhi Cabinet approved India’s first’ e-waste eco-park:
- The Delhi Cabinet has approved setting up India’s first of its kind electronic-waste eco-park. It has also agreed to devise ‘Delhi Film Policy 2022’, as a thrust to promote tourism.
Wushu Stars Championship: India’s Sadia Tariq wins Gold in Russia:
- Indian Wushu player Sadia Tariq has won a gold medal in the junior tournament at the Moscow Wushu Stars Championship 2022.
- The 15-year-old Sadia Tariq hails from Srinagar in Jammu & Kashmir
Rafael Nadal wins Mexican Open 2022:
- In tennis, Rafael Nadal (Spain) beat British number one Cameron Norrie 6-4 6-4 to win the singles title of Mexican Open 2022 (also known as Acapulco title).
Singapore Weightlifting International 2022: India secures 8 medals:
- India concluded its campaign at the Singapore Weightlifting International 2022 with eight medals, including six golds and a silver and bronze each
Madhabi Puri Buch named as first woman chief of SEBI:
- Former ICICI Banker, Madhabi Puri Buch has been appointed as the new Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) chairman.
3rd India Protein Day: February 27, 2022:
- To create awareness about protein deficiency and encourage people to include of this macronutrient in their diet.
- Theme of India Protein Day : ‘Food Futurism‘.
- The day was launched : February 27, 2020, by the ‘Right to Protein’
World NGO Day 2022: 27th January:
- In 2014, February 27 was declared as World NGO Day and it became a historic day for the NGO community across the globe
Rare Disease Day observed on 28 February 2022:
- The Rare Disease Day (RDD) is observed every year on the last day of February.
- Day was first launched by European Organisation for Rare Diseases (EURORDIS) and its Council of National Alliances in 2008.
- The Rare Disease Day theme 2022: “Share Your Colors.”
- EURORDIS Founded: 1997
- EURORDIS Headquarters location: Paris, France
National Science Day 2022: 28 February:
- On this day, Sir CV Raman had announced the discovery of the Raman Effect for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1930.
- The government of India designated 28 February as National Science Day (NSD) in 1986.
- Day theme for 2022: ‘Integrated Approach in S&T for Sustainable Future
PER DAY ONE INFO
- பாரதியாரின் இயற்பெயர் -சுப்பிரமணியம்
- பாரதிதாசனின் இயற்பெயர் -கனக சபை
- பெருஞ்சித்தனாரின் இயற்பெயர் -துரைமாணிக்கம்
- தாராபாரதி இயற்பெயர் -ராதாகிருஷ்ணன்