Conclusion of G7 meeting in Germany:
- At the G7 meeting in Germany, United States and other major nations came to an agreement at their summit’s conclusion to concentrate on China’s growing threats.
- G 7 Countries:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
Arjun Meghwal presented with the holy Kapilvastu relics brought back from Mongolia:
- Following a 12-day exhibition at the Batsagaan Temple on the grounds of Gandan Monastery, Mongolia, in honour of Mongolian Buddha Purnima, the four Holy Relics of the Lord Buddha returned to India.
- The sacred relics were presented to Union Minister Shri Arjun Meghwal in Ghaziabad.
- Due to high demand from the Mongolian people, the presentation of the holy relics had to be extended by a few days
- Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs & Culture: Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal
NITI Aayog releases a report on India’s Gig Economy:
- A report titled “India’s Booming Gig and Platform Economy” was released by NITI Aayog. The study offers in-depth viewpoints and suggestions on the gig-platform economy in India.
- Chairperson of NITI Aayog: PM Narendra Modi
- Vice chairman of NITI Aayog: Suman Bery
Honey Testing Lab in Nagaland inaugurated by Union Agriculture Minister:
- During his visit to Nagaland, the Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, N S Tomar, officially inaugurated the Dimapur Honey Testing Laboratory.
- Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare: Narendra Singh Tomar
- Nagaland Agriculture Minister: G. Kaito
- Chief Secretary of Nagaland: Alam
- Central Horticulture Commissioner: Prabhat Kumar
‘One health pilot’ initiative launched in Bengaluru:
- The Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying (DAHD) will be launched the One Health pilot in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Kerala Govt to roll out “MEDISEP” scheme for State Government:
- Kerala state government has issued orders regarding the implementation of a medical insurance “MEDISEP” scheme.
- MEDISEP scheme is applicable to government employees, pensioners/family pensioners and their eligible family members and employees and pensioners of universities that receive grant in aid from the state government and the local self-government institutions.
- Kerala Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan;
- Kerala Capital: Thiruvananthapuram;
- Kerala Chief minister: Pinarayi Vijayan
Khushi Patel from UK is crowned Miss India Worldwide 2022:
- The winner of the longest-running Indian beauty pageant outside of India, Miss India Worldwide 2022, was announced as British biomedical student Khushi Patel.
Odisha govt bags first prize in National MSME Award 2022:
- The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Department, Odisha has been awarded first prize in the category “National MSME Award 2022 to States/UTs for outstanding contribution in the promotion.
- “National MSME Award 2022 to States/UTs for outstanding contribution in the promotion and Development of MSME Sector” by virtue of various developmental initiatives taken up for the development of MSMEs.
- Bihar and Haryana were second and third respectively.
Dhanalakshmi becomes 3rd fastest Indian woman in 200m:
- Ace sprinter Sekar Dhanalakshmi ran her personal best time to win 200m gold at the Qosanov Memorial Athletics.
- Dhanalakshmi is only the third Indian woman to run sub-23s after national record holder Saraswati Saha (22.82s) and Hima Das (22.88s).
Navjeet Dhillon wins gold medal in discus throw at Qosanov Memorial 2022:
- Indian women’s discus thrower, Navjeet Dhillon won the gold medal at the Qosanov Memorial 2022 athletics meet in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Mukesh Ambani Resigns, Akash Ambani is New Jio Chairman:
- Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son Akash Ambani will take over as chairman of Jio Infocomm’s board, the digital division of Reliance industries.
International Day of the Tropics observed on 29 June:
- International Day of the Tropics is observed globally on 29 June.
- It provides an opportunity to take stock of progress across the tropics, to share tropical stories and expertise and to acknowledge the diversity and potential of the region.
PER DAY ONE INFO
Tamil Nadu Schemes:
- New Health Insurance Scheme -1.2014
- Amma Arokya Scheme -2.2016
- AMMA Scheme -3.2013
- THAI Scheme -4.2011