- The annual ranking of the world’s most liveable cities has just been released by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), and 2022’s Global Liveability Index shows some marked differences from the previous
- 2022’s Global Liveability Index: The top 10
1. Vienna, Austria
2. Copenhagen, Denmark
3. Zurich, Switzerland
4. Calgary, Canada
5. Vancouver, Canada
- Anil Khanna has been appointed the acting President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
- Odisha, ‘Mo Bus’ Service received the prestigious UN Public Service Award
- Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day: 27 June
- During its greatest economic crisis since its independence in 1948, Sri Lanka hiked its fuel costs, adding to the suffering of the populace. US comes to aid.
- Jitendra Singh, Minister of State, left for Portugal to attend the Lisbon UN Ocean Conference, 2022. The Conference will have participants from more than 130 nations.
- Cyclist Ronaldo, first Indian cyclist to win silver at Asian Championship
- Piyush Goyal: Indian GDP might reach $30 trillion in coming 30 years
- Ranji Trophy 2022: Madhya Pradesh beats Mumbai by six wickets
- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking 2022:June 27
- United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture 2022
- Indian Air Force announced that three Su-30 MKI planes and two C-17 transport aircraft are taking part in a month-long tactical leadership programme in Egypt.
- Shreya Lenka is the first Indian woman to ever have a successful career as a K-pop performer. She is currently a member of the well-known South Korean girl group Blackswan.