Champions 2.0 Portal
Context: The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) launched the Champions 2.0 Portal and accompanying mobile application on 27 June, the International MSME Day. About Champions 2.0 Portal:
News Source: livemint
- It is designed to address the challenges faced by MSMEs in managing their cluster projects efficiently.
- The portal aims to provide support to MSMEs in a more inclusive and user-friendly manner, as it will be available in 11 languages, including Hindi, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, and Kannada.
- It offers a real-time feedback feature for user
- Geo tagging through the mobile application will enable real-time monitoring, tracking, and evaluation of projects, ensuring transparency and effective resource utilisation.
- MSME Idea Hackathon 3.0: The hackathon aims to encourage women innovators and women-owned MSMEs to contribute ideas across various sectors such as agriculture, healthcare, power, and services.
About Champions Portal: