e-SARAS Mobile App
Context: Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana- National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) launched eSARAS mobile App and inaugurated e-SARAS Fulfilment Centre. About the App
News Source: pib
- Conceptualised by: DAY-NRLM, Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD)
- Purpose of the app:
- To provide a more effective platform for marketing the products made by women of self-help groups.
- To promote the spirit of Vocal for Local even further with easier marketing of products prepared by SHG Didis.
- Managed by: The Foundation for Development of Rural Value Chains (FDRVC – a Not for Profit Company constituted jointly by Ministry of Rural Development and Tata Trust)
- It will be used for processing, packaging and shipping of products that customers purchase through the eSARAS Portal and eSARAS mobile App.
- It will handle the logistics required to bring an online order to a customer’s doorstep.
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM)