Nyaya Vikas Portal
Context: Recently, Nyaya Vikas Portal was created for monitoring the implementation of Centrally Sponsored Schemes About Nyaya Vikas:
- Nyaya Vikas Portal allows four efficient ways of logging into the portal, thereby empowering stakeholders with seamless access to information pertaining to funding, documentation, project monitoring and approval.
- The Department of Justice has been implementing the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) for Development of Infrastructure Facilities for Districts and Subordinate Judiciary since 1993-94.
- This portal has been created for monitoring the implementation of this Scheme.
- Under the Scheme, central assistance is provided to the State Government / UT Administrations for construction of court halls and residential units for Judicial Officers / Judges of District and Subordinate Courts.
- Fund sharing pattern for Center and State:
- 60:40 in respect of States other than North Eastern and Himalayan States.
- 90:10 in respect of North Eastern and Himalayan States
- 100% in respect of Union Territories.