Context: Indian Navy is conducting “Julley Ladakh” (Hello Ladakh), an outreach programme to Ladakh to increase awareness about the service and to engage with youth and civil society there.
- A 5000 km Motorcycle Expedition was flagged off by the Navy from the National War Memorial.
- Celebrate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (75 years of Indian Independence).
- Conduct awareness drives at schools/ colleges in Ladakh region about the career opportunities Indian Navy offers including the Agnipath Scheme.
- Motivate youth to join the Indian Navy.
- Showcase Nari Shakti, an initiative of the Prime Minister, by including Women Officers and spouses.
- Interact with naval veterans and “Veer Naris” in the region.